This blog have moved to FFTsys's domain. Newer posts will appear on the new URL of the blog. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Linux Wallpapers - 1

I used Linux for a long time and I enjoyed. Those days there were always some wallpapers beside me to make the Desktop more beautiful. Now I'm thinking to share them with those good quality images that always made me cool. I think it will be fun. I have added couple of other wallpapers along with Linux wallpapers. I hope you'd enjoy them.
Downloading is easy. Simply click the image that you like to download.

Wallpaper-1 Matrix Revolution



Wallpaper-2 Invaluable Illustration



Wallpaper-3 Linux Logo, Penguin Inside



Wallpaper-4 Fedora Core Logo



Wallpaper-5 Natural Scenario (Gnome)



Wallpaper-6 4 Elements



Wallpaper-7 Fedora Core 8 Blue



Wallpaper-8 Fedora Ball Shapes



Wallpaper-9 Fedora Mac



Wallpaper-10 Fedora Mountains



Wallpaper-11 Natural Scenario



Wallpaper-12 Another Natural Scenario



Wallpaper-13 Natural Scenario 3



Click here to continue to Linux wallpapers collection 2

If you find these wallpapers good to use with other Operating Systems feel free to do that. All credits go to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment